Thursday, April 19, 2012

Money Saving Mom's 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Day 14: Clean Junk Drawer

Today's assignment was to clean out your other utensil drawer that holds your big spoons and spatula's; but I did that with the other assignment already =) Also to clean the junk drawer. Our junk drawer is not too bad but things get out of place and sometimes extra things land in here. That is the purpose of a junk drawer right?


It really does look like a bunch of junk that came out of there!

I am always surprised when I find crumbs and debris in my drawers I don't know why, I guess I just always feel like I just cleaned everything!

After everything was nice and clean again I put somethings back where they belonged mainly some tools in the garage!

The only thing I did differently was to put all the rubber bands in a small baggie . I am hoping that will help retain the organized look a little longer=)

No comments: