Friday, April 13, 2012

Money Saving Mom's 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Day 10: Clean Light Fixtures

Horray for being half way over the 4 week challenge! My light fixtures were not very dusty at all, mainly because they are all only 4 or 5 months old. We replaced every last gold honeypot shaped light fixture in here. I really have something against gold house accessories...lol. our door knobs are all gold and I have contemplated spray painting them.

Then we have a lot of these light fixtures that do not collect dust really because of the gravity I guess?
I know you were not supposed to find things to get rid of today. But I did! The bath tub sold tonight on craigslist for $6 and the others headed off with our pastors wife for her garage sale tomorrow =)

Doing something I love for 15 minutes: Going out and witnessing to my neighbors and had so much fun with the pastors 16 year old daughter being bold for Christ!

No comments: