Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Money Saving Mom's 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Day 7: Clean Floorboards






Praise the Lord for another productive day! I had quite the goal list today and actually checked everything off at the end of the day !!! Among my long Goal list of the day was to bathe the children and oil them down especially after yesterday's incident with the neighborhood girl getting lice treatment in my home!
I had fun watching my daughter, Rachel walk around with her hooded towel on like a queen =) I have a pic of her face in it but it would be immodest...lol =)

Well Assignment 7 was to clean floor boards! This is definitely one of those chores that makes me happy that my home is only 1268 sqft! This is actually on my bi-annual chore check sheet and for some reason I haven't done it yet this year so I was kind of glad that it was today's assignment because I needed some motivation!

Floorboards with dust on top. They were not that bad =)

I just used a rag with water. I had the glove on because I also cleaned my doors with a magic eraser today =)

Here is an up close of the floorboard now dust free!!

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I bet the magic eraser works well, I love those things. I'll be doing my baseboards this weekend.

Kelly Logan said...

I don't know what it is that they put in those magic erasers that takes scuffs out so well, but I am sure to wear gloves when I use it because I think in might erase some of my skin on accident...lol =) Have fun doing your baseboards this weekend =)