April was such a beautiful month. I love spring! There was Easter, the start of the bus ministry, and at the end of the month my favorite German accent was heard in person with a visit from the Gohn family. Then to end the month off with encouragement the Crumpton Family is at our church doing a family conference! Now time to review my goals again!
1) Read through the bible in one year: Last month's reading focused in Joshua, Judges, Proverbs, Psalms, Acts, James, Peter and 1 &2 Corinthians. I love some of those well known Verses like in Joshua, " As for me and My House we will serve the Lord." and "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved." found in Acts!
2) Read 6 books: This month I finished reading Notes, Quotes and Poems which is a compilation of many different books including the famous Proverbs and Eat that Frog. I guess you could classify it as a self help book it is from my husband's insurance company so I figured I should read whatever he is reading too so we can stay on the same page. One of my favorite quotes is, "When you tell yourself that you are doing all you can, you are essentially giving yourself a way out. Only when you ask yourself what more can you do, will your mind provide you with an answer."
3) Pass out a gospel tract to every store clerk : I gave out a tract a Bed Bath and Beyond when I got our juicer, a few on craigslist sales and 8 tracts at Walmart....I know those Walmart clerks think I am a nutcase by now but until they come to church they will still get tracts!
4) Eat out only once a week: We only went out 3 times last month and there were 5 weekends....that is very good for us!
5) Run 7.5 miles a week: I ran 44 miles last month!
6) In home dvd work out once a week: I taebo'd 8 times.
7) Take vitamins and juice daily: I am thankful that we finally got a new juicer! I forgot my vitamins 4 times last month and did not juice everyday!
8) Reduce weight to 130 lbs.: This morning I was down to 133.2 still 3.2 lbs away from my goal. I am happy with my waist size though =) I measured this morning at 27 inches!
Yep 27 inches!
No I am not sucking it in.....
This is me sucking it in in case you didn't believe the first picture...lol.
9) Keep up with hair cuts quarterly: I trimmed my hair and gave myself some bangs.
10) Improve Home Organization: I created a tax binder for Chris' insurance business records. I will blog more about this later =)