Friday, May 18, 2012

Fabulous Finds Friday's

Can you believe every time I try and go on a run in the morning Thursday- Saturday there are arrows pointing me to a garage sale? I finished my 2 miles first before stopping this time though!

 These place mats were just $0.25 each!

They have a really nice bamboo weave that matches with our neutral colors.

 Then this Cracker Barrel Box for $0.75 caught my eye....and I thought:  I could organize something in here.......I just didn't know what til' I got back home. You know I had to stick a chalkboard sticker on it !!

It is going to hold some tea =) I wish they had 2 more of these there!

 This little plaque is the first piece of decor with "color" in it in our home. We are planning to bring in some blue in the living/dining/kitchen area! This was like new and $2.

 There were a bunch of empty little jewelry boxes. I bought 6 of them at $0.04 each. When I picked them up I thought there was something little I could organize somewhere in my house.....so I started opening cabinets and searching for something...I am crazy I know =) Then I found the perfect thing that needed some more order in my laundry room mini drawers!

 Also found some toothpicks in an ugly cardboard box that look much cooler in here!
 The boys Sunday School class made cards with flower seeds in them for Mother's Day, so I picked up these little glasses both for $0.45. I am going to spray paint them oil rubbed bronze when I get some more paint.
Lastly I found this nice cork board for the boys room for just $0.75! That is all for now! My husband is starting to think of getting me a treadmill so I stop running by all these yard sales =)

No comments: