John 8:44 "...He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. "
Satan is a liar and every time I have negativity in my heart I have to remind myself that I CAN do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (Phillipians 4:13)
Here are somethings I wrote down to tell the Old Devil.
1) I CAN loose weight and tone my body, even after 4 children.Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health
2) I CAN have children that obey the FIRST time.Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.
3) I CAN share the gospel boldly and accurately to anyone.For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ
4) I CAN encourage my husband everyday.A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
5) I CAN be content with little income.And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
6) I CAN wake up early everyday to read God's word.O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee
7) I CAN have a clean and orderly home.To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home
What lies has Satan told you lately that you need to Refute with God's truth?