Sunday, July 6, 2014

Third Trimester and God's Blessings!



I am so thankful to have made it to the third and final trimester of baby #6! God always provides everything we need in unexpected ways =).  I found a lady who was just tired of storing all her kids clothes and ready to donate to charity! She sold me a ton of clean, smoke free baby boy clothes and and toddler boy clothes for $5!! It was such a blessing I am going to have to do a blog post to show how I organized all these clothes!! I just need a few more things before baby gets here in about 2 and half months! My sister has offered to get the rest of what I needed so I am searching craigslist now for the best deals out there =).


Life after the military has provided the most unstable income and most people would think we are crazy for continuing to let God bless us with children not having a set income or health insurance....yet God provides!




























Psalm 37:25I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

7 comments:

SDR said...

You look great and I'm glad things are going well, but I have to say I'm shocked you're so comfortable with not having health insurance, particularly while pregnant. My first two pregnancies were completely routine and I expected more of the same when we found out we were having a third, but I ended up having a high risk pregnancy requiring considerable monitoring and a c-section (placenta previa), and when our son was born he had unforseen lung issues requiring a one month stay in a level 4 NICU. All in we've accumulated about 800K in medical bills during the last year, and I thank God on a daily basis that we had such good insurance. There's just no way we could ever pay for that on our own.

Kelly Logan said...

Thank you =). We had Christian Health Share ministries for a couple of months and also tried Humana before that.....for $500 a month with high deductibles it was literally taking away food from our table. In the event of a high risk pregnancy or birth health insurance would be nice but since our income does not provide the opportunity for insurance....the only choice left is to trust the Lord =). $80,000 is a lot of debt to pay off for sure....I am reminded of a time that our family was buried in $65,000 of debt and all was paid off in 3.5 years...so God is able =).

SDR said...

That was 8 HUNDRED thousand dollars, not 80.

Kelly Logan said...

wow! God is still able =)

Manuela said...

I am glad you got to visit your family. Hope everyone is well. I can't wait to see your new addition! Give your little ones a hug from me. And tell Christian and Noah hi from Tommy! Love you guys! Still miss you, especially in church, when I look at YOUR pew!

Shelby said...

You look fantastic and no doubt the Lord will make a way:)

Kelly Logan said...

aaawww we miss you too Manuela =(. I miss hearing your German voice...lol. You should come visit us =). Thank you Shelby =).