Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day 2012!

 Happy Father's Day everyone! Here is my daddy! Yes I know what you are thinking....he doesn't look like my dad or even related to me...lol. His name is Jose David Flores-Lopez. I would love to tell you that he is a godly man and raised me with Gods standards, but he is not saved. I am in no way dishonoring him and I am thankful for the times that he was there. He came to America some 30 years ago as an illegal immigrant from Honduras in the back of a trunk. He soon after married my mom and started work in construction. He is 53 now and still working construction. I do miss him and pray for him just about daily to be saved! My sister and I have given him gospel tracts and witnessed to him for  the last several years but he just doesn't think he is a bad person. It breaks my heart because Jesus did not come to call the righteous but SINNERS to REPENTANCE! Please pray for my dad on this fathers day =)

Yes that is me with blonde hair.....I used to think I was Britney Spears......thank God he saved my soul and changed my music I listen to now!

No comments: