Saturday, March 14, 2015

Hooray for Spring!!


After many weeks of super cold and snow .....spring has sprung!  I have celebrated by making a burlap wreath with supplies from Hobby Lobby!  It does not look quite like the one on pinterest but good enough for me! The kids are enjoying the warm weather too =).






I also got some tulips at Trader Joes and put it on the sill in the kitchen! I plan on digging up the front yard with the kids this week too!  I am thankful for the seasons God gives us to enjoy reminds me of the song, Great is thy Faithfulness

Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee,
Thou changest not, Thy compassions they fail not,
As Thou hast been,Thou forever wilt be.

Refrain:
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me!

Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon, and stars in their courses above;
Join with all nature in manifold witness,
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love.

(Refrain)

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own great presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside.

No comments: