Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving =)


give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

This Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for =)! I am so thankful for my family, church family, and good neighbors =) I love to teach these little ones =) We read about the first Thanksgiving and made turkeys =)


Joshua and Noah working on their turkeys.

Christian and Saige(my little neighbor I am babysitting) cutting their turkeys.

Rachel pretending to cut her pilgrim.

I am also thankful for the opportunity to stock up on some household items at rock bottom prices!

 On my CVS Trip today I spent $26 and got a box of diapers, cereal, 2 lotions, nail polish gift set, batteries, 2 toothbrushes, floss, 2 candy bars, and some head phones.


At Walgreens I got 3 laundry detergents for $2.33 each! 2 girl toys for $3.50 each! 6 packs of batteries for $1.26 each! 3 packs of cough drops for $0.33 each! 3 chapsticks for $0.33 each! 3 scotch tapes for $1.26 each! 3 movie box candies for $0.66 each! 
Then Lot's of Freebies!
Free after Register Rewards deals included:
Herbal essence conditioner
Dr. Teal's Epson Salt
Kids DHA
Women's multivitamins
2 Scuncii ponytail holders
Carmex lip balm
Thermacare Heat pack
2 pack of Gum toothbrushes
Crest 3D white toothpaste
Plus I got 4 coupons for free redbox rentals!!!

Now I am looking forward to eating Thanksgiving Dinner with some sweet friends since our family is 18 hours away!

No comments: