Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Harvest =)





I love Fall so much =) cool weather but still nice enough to play outside for hours, pumpkin bread, hot tea, cute sweaters on Rachel, and lower energy bills =)

A friend of mine on facebook posted news that Hobby Lobby was a christian organization standing up against the Godless and unconstitutional healthcare rulings forcing all employers to provide insurance coverage for birth control pills that could kill a baby. http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/34322-hobby-lobby-ceo-christian-companies-cant-bow-to-sinful-mandate
So I knew  that I wanted to support this company the next time I needed some crafts =) So I went out and got some Fall decorations with some of my first babysitting  pay check=)  All of their Holiday decorations were 40% off =)




 This sign actually came from Walmart....before I heard about Hobby Lobby's lawsuit =)

 I planted some mums, they are tiny but hopefully next year they come back bigger =) The scarecrows were only $0.97 at Walmart.
 Can you see Rachel with her cute little crochet hoodie on =)

I put some pumpkins up on top of the cabinets.

I love this little turkey rake that says give thanks from Hobby Lobby.

Then this little flower pot turkey stick also from Hobby Lobby =)

John 4:35 " Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest."

4 comments:

Becky Wise said...

I love Hobby Lobby I have to drive 20 min to get to one here...(tear)

Kelly Logan said...

Rebecca, 20 minutes is not that far for moving to a country town =) I am glad everything worked out for ya'll to be closer to family =)

Jessica said...

I love Hobby Lobby! They have different stuff on sale every week, which is great.
I knew that they are a Christian company because I read a book about it by the owner. :-)

Rhonda said...

Hobby lobby has always been a Christian company. I like that they close on Sundays, play praise music in their stores and they treat their employees decently. They started and are headquartered here on OK.
Your home looks sweet decked out for fall.