Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Go Aunt Zetta Go! 74lbs lost!


My mom is inspiring people all over to loose lots of weight too! I talked to my aunt a few weeks ago to wish her a happy b-day and she told me she was not going to let her little sister weigh less than her so she has been loosing weight too!

Aunt Zetta at Christian and Joshua's Bday party in April 2011 weighing 260lbs.


 Now at 186 I think !



My mom has lost almost 90lbs now!!!






Up Next is my cousin Tyler (Aunt Zetta's son)! 


3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."

2 comments:

Florence said...

Kelly, it is just wonderful that your family is losing weight and getting healthy. Our bodies are temples of the Lord and should be given the respect and care due to His creation!

Kelly Logan said...

Thanks Florence =) You are exactly right! I am so happy for my family =) Can't wait to go and visit them hopefully sometime soon !