Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Adventures on Craigslist

So, I know it seems like we just moved and it is almost time to move .......again. We have moved 10 times in 6 years...yes that is right 10 times...No I am not exagerating in the least. Move #1We moved from Lackland AFB to a one bedroom in Las Vegas #2then moved to a 2 bedroom since I was pregnant with Christian, #3 then moved to Charlotte's house during Chris deployment to Quatar #4 then moved to a condo in North Las Vegas #5 then moved to base housing at Whiteman AFB #6 then moved to a townhouse off base in Warrensburg, Missouri, #7 then moved to Norfolk with my sister while Chris was going to Iraq, #8 then moved to Hampton VA with my sister while Chris was still gone, #9 then moved to Base housing again in Missouri, #10 then we moved here to Springfield, Virginia. Phew makes me tired just thinking about all those moves.....Anyway, I am trying again to declutter the house in preparation for yet another move and make some cash in the process to beef up our savings in preparation for Chris' upcoming career change........which we are still not sure of what that will be. I found a good amount of stuff not needed anymore......Chris gave me some pretty high value stuff to sell...His old google phone and weights were big ticket items and so far this month we have made $259 on craigslist. I have met some interesting people and got to hand out some gospel tracts to some people in need of a savior =) So it really is an all around win win win situation posting things on craigslist : Decluttering, making money, and sharing the gospel!

No comments: