Friday, September 21, 2018

Modest Mothering Ring Slings

10 plus years into the baby wearing game, I have never tried a ring sling before. The pastor's wife of Stedfast Baptist Church in Ft. Worth, TX Mrs. Romero just started her own business making custom ring slings called Modest Mothering. I love to support other mommas in their biz adventures. So I figured this would be a perfect time to try out a ring sling. I wanted something very girly so I told her I was thinking polka dots pink, purple, flowers etc.... I sent her some pics of fabric I liked and she found a great piece of fabric to meet my desires with pink hearts.
 We got the slings in the mail pretty fast! I love them! Baby Mary Elizabeth is 2 weeks old now and falls right asleep in it.
Plus the best part is she can make a matching doll carrier for your little girl =). 
I would highly recommend checking out her fb page called Modest Mothering to see all her cute prints she has premade or contact her for a custom sling =).

No comments: