Sunday, April 22, 2018

Young Living Savvy Minerals Make up Review


I haven't owned make up in years but kept seeing all of my essential oil using friends ranting and raving about the new make up line from Young Living Essential Oils. I had some essential rewards points saved up from being a monthly order subscriber where I get 25% of every order placed back as points and decided to spend them on the make up!  This way if I hated the make up and never wore it I atleast didn't spend money out of pocket on it..lol.
I ordered all the lightest colors to get the most natural look possile and didn't get eyeliner either. It is really lightweight and shimmery. It only takes about 10 minutes to put it on and even my husband who hates make up says it doesn't look bad...lol. At 20 weeks pregnant I should be glowing already but a girl can use some help these days so I am very happy with this all natural make up line =)

No comments: