Monday, June 22, 2015

Cute and Covered Swim Dresses

 I was so excited when my boys brought a priority mail bag into the house today! I looked at the return address and sure enough it was from Cute and Covered!

I was so surprised because I just ordered Saturday afternoon and they were shipping all the way from Arizona! (Today is Monday and we live in Virginia)

Rachel and I immediately tried them on and they fit perfectly.  I ordered a large since the baby weight is very slowly coming off this time around...lol. Rachel is 4 and a half but I ordered her a size 6 and am hoping to get 3 seasons out of these dresses =). Can't wait to go swimming! The material is very soft and I love that there are shorts underneath that go to the knee to cover our nakedness =) Yes your thighs are nakedness even in 2015, modesty is not a part of the ordinances like different foods Gods people  can and cannot eat so we still need to obey this command =).

Exodus 28:42
And thou shalt make them linen breeches to cover their nakedness; from the loins even unto the thighs they shall reach:

You can order your own fabric, sew patterns,  or proffesional ready made swim dresses at cuteandcovered.com

No comments: