Thursday, May 16, 2013

Family Visit 2013


It has been way way way too long since our family has been back home to Virginia. In August it will be 2 years! I had no idea when we decided to relocate to Springfield, MO that we would not have an opportunity to save up for a trip home for sooooo long! We still are not able to go home for a visit and some days that makes me really sad. God provided a way to see my sister, 2 nieces and mom last month!!! My sister did well enough in her insurance business to afford plane tickets for everyone!  They all stayed for 10 days! 1268 square feet is a little close quarters for 11 people but it was a blessing and  I miss mi familia mucho! Here are some pictures of their trip to Springfield, MO!

Rachel was greeted at the airport with a pair of sparkly light up shoes!

My mommy at Jump mania!

 At the Bass Pro Shop!



Cousin Charlly holding Gideon




Until Next Time! We Love you guys!

No comments: