Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Heart Craigslist!



Since Rachel turned 2 and her little brother Gideon was going to need her crib we were in the market for a toddler bed! If I went to Walmart and bought the bed and a mattress I would have spent $103 plus tax! Searching on Craigslist for the exact same bed saved us $63 or about 62%! The home I bought this from was smoke free and clean!
Delta - Scottsdale Toddler Bed, Espresso
Online
$65.
Delta - Scottsdale Toddler Bed, Espresso


Cheapest Mattress at Walmart.com
Online
$38.
Kolcraft - Pediatric 800 Crib and Toddler Mattress






CRAIGSLIST PRICE $40 FOR BOTH BED AND MATTRESS!





My next deal came when I wanted to buy Rachel something nice for her birthday but didn't want to spend more than $20! The Lord provided a great deal on this Tricycle! We saved $55 or 78%!


Minnie Mouse Foldable Tricycle

By:
 
5.0
(1 review)
$69.99






Rachel loves this bike and the lights and music work perfectly! I am thankful for craigslist allowing us to purchase a bed and birthday present for $55!

 




No comments: