Monday, January 3, 2011

My little Joshua!




Well Joshua is not going to be the baby anymore next month! He still does not voluntarilly sleep when put down for bed so the crib is staying up until he starts climbing out of it! I love him so much and he is quite a handful! He has shared a room with Noah for quite sometime but he is going to have a new roomate! Lord willing I will be bringing home Rachel sometime next month. We have a 3 bedrooms with 4 kids(almost). Christian and Noah have been sharing a room together for the last month or so. This leaves Joshua to be the lucky boy to share a room with the girl. I am having my first girl so I don't want to miss out on decorating with girly things, but I also don't like to mitch match stuff . So I was able to find the exact same crib bedding as Joshua on Ebay except for a girl! I think it looks nice together.

No comments: