Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby Shower!

My friend Jessica made the candy bar wrappers, and my other friend whose husband is with Chris in Afghanistan made the diaper cake



My mom made 100's of roll sandwhich's

Charlotte hosted all the games




My Dad even came!



Last Saturday I had a baby shower at Lighthouse Baptist Church for baby Rachel. Everything was so nice, there was a diaper cake, chocolates with our faces on them, chocolate cake, my mother in laws mac n cheese, about 40 people, and a ton of baby girl gifts. I am so greatful for all the things I recieved. I actually got 2 of alot of items and ended up returning enough stuff to buy Christian a new jacket, hoodie, belt and 2 shirts from JCPenny's! I still have a $25 gift card to spend at the PX! It was so fun unpacking all the gifts and putting them in Rachels room. All I need now is our baby!

No comments: