Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Trip to Costco







Today we went to Costco and well I couldn't contain myself at first! I wanted to buy so many things. I seriously don't get out much and the marketing at Costco definately trapped me! Within 10 minutes I wanted to buy a train set, toy story bikes, leapster learning games, dresses for my nieces, heated blankets, a leather recliner for my mom to sit in, an old fashioned popcorn maker........didn't even get to the food yet! I had to really think and not be impulsive, a little hard with Joshua throwing a fit losing his shoe on a different aisle, Christian crying about having to share his sample and Noah just being whiny Noah! So since they were not on good behavior that immediately eliminated any of the toys I wanted to buy, the recliner would not fit in my van with 3 carseats, and so I escaped with only buying some glitter scrapbooking kits for my little sisters and two books for the kids that I have never seen before. One to help tell time, and a book with animal x-rays in them. I also bought some bathmats I have been meaning to buy since we moved over 3 months ago, and 2 scrapbooking kits for my little sisters. Then I realized I was going to go out of town for 5 days and shouldn't buy too much food. Glad I came to my senses somewhat and didn't loose control, knowing how close we are to being debt free I have been thinking I can buy so many things for people and some stuff for me too but we are not there just yet!

No comments: