Thursday, December 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home
















The same day we arrived in Missouri from our raod trip we went to pick up chris from the kansas city airport. it was a late flight so the boys fell asleep and did not wake up to greet him =( except Joshua. I was thrilled to have my husband back =) and still am almost a month later. Deployments are not fun at all!!! We stayed a friends house for a few days while we waited on housing. Thanks Liz =) and finally after not having a real place to call home for 4 months we finally got all our stuff from storage and bought some new things as well. I have never really decorated any of our homes because I always knew we would be moving soon enough...but I am going to do my best not to move any more....on my part... anyhow God is in control of how often we move so if we move again Atleast I will be an experienced decorator =)

No comments: