Friday, May 18, 2018

SAMSUNG S9 Camera Photo Bomb


My husband and I are not ones to jump on the latest models of cell phones, we usually keep our phones til they die.......but when I saw friends and family with smart phones that have 2 cameras on them to give the focus and blurry background look I fell in love with the photos! My husband was so sweet to buy me the Samsung S9 that has the dual camera feature for Mother's Day!)


The pictures are insanely vibrant and I have also had fun with the time lapse feature




And slow motion feature!




Of course I needed to take a 
Selfie with my Gently led sisters t shirt I won from the Gently Led sisters YouTube channel. By the way it's a fantastic youtube channel to encourage Christian mothers; you should definitely check it out =).

No comments: