Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

 We kind of last minute decided to drive up the road for Mother's Day this year to see our moms! Even though we live 2.5-3 hours away from our families, I hate driving with a breast fed baby who is used to being carried around and nursed on demand. We managed to get up the road and endured all the screaming from little Naomi!
 I know it means alot to our moms to see their grandchildren on Mother's day so that made the drive all worth it! We got to see Chris' parents and his sweet Granny who is 2 feet shorter than Chris so he had to bend done to take the picture...lol.
 Mother daughter selfie.
My mom is just so sweet and almost started crying when Joshua came and gave her a hug. Joshua is really picky with who he shows any affection to so it meant alot to my mom that he would give her a hug.
My mom is such a giver, she just cannot see her grandchildren without giving them something, so after we ate at my favorite childhood restraint Abis Azteca. She begged to take them to McDonald's across the street to get them ice cream cones and cookies.


So everyone had a fun day except Naomi who had a day full of tears!

No comments: