Friday, October 2, 2009

New Photos!

Studio Max came to the BX a few weeks ago and we got the boys photos done. After much crying and some burger king fries this is what came out. I went to pick up the photos today and the lady tried to sell me a 300.00$$$ package I told her I would get no such package and the cheapest package they had started at 90.00 so after I told her I would not be spending 90.00 on pictures she offered me the unseen deal of 60.00 so I went ahead and got 10 pictures for 60.00. I know it is expensive but atleast Joshua looks super cute! Joshua was All smiles as usual
Noah was easy to please


This is the best that came from Christian


3 comments:

Liz said...

Thank you. Now I know to avoid this company if they ever come to our BX. =) Oh well, they are really cute pictures!

Kelly Logan said...

I know this old lady was trying really hard and I signed the reciept log and looked at the prices the people paid before I did and they got a senior airmans wife to spend 469!!! I felt like I couldn't walk away I need to bring someone with me next time to pull me away with my 10.45 10x13!

Manuela said...

They are super-cute. How is your hubby? And yes, you don't want to leave cats with me. LOL