Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Baby Shower 2018



I am always humbled that anyone wants to throw a baby shower for me because I hate for people to think that I need them to buy me stuff for our baby every other year, I would rather find everything at a yardsale or thrift store and not bother anyone.....but each baby either our church, or my sister, this time my mother in law insist on having a shower for me.
 My mother in law, Lisa did a beautiful job decorating and catering the shower as well as hosting the games.
 I foolishly had gotten rid of all of Naomi's 0-12 months clothes not believing I would ever have back to back girls!
 I just asked everyone to get me some more girl clothes and diapers. Opening baby girl clothes is a lot of fun!
 Naomi followed me around the entire time, she is so sweet, I am hoping her and the new baby girl will be best friends. I am so thankful for friends and family welcoming in our new baby girl! Here are some more pictures.
 My mom and my aunt Zetta!
 My mom, sis, nieces and daughters.
Chris' parents and God parents





No comments: