Sunday, April 29, 2018

Eight is Great! Baby #8 Due Aug. 2018

Phew, I made it past the half way point of pregnancy and will be 23 weeks this Wednesday!!! The official due date is August 29, 2018. I can't believe this will be our 8th baby!




 Naomi still very much feels like a baby to me even though she is walking, talking, drinking from a sippy cup, fighting with siblings etc....lol. She still comes to bed to nurse most nights and takes small drinks throughout the day. I am hoping to wean her in the next few weeks!


We are not going to find out the gender again; it made labor more exciting last time not knowing! All the kids except Rachel are hoping for a baby brother because Naomi is so sassy to her brothers. Rachel says we need more girls because there are too many boys! I don't care either way, I'l take a snuggly baby boy or girl to cuddle =).

No comments: