Thursday, November 1, 2012

Update on Brownley the Cairn Terrier Chihuahua Mix



Sorry I have been a little absent from my blog lately, between pregnancy, homeschooling, and also I started babysitting during the week too, blogging has been at the bottom of my to do list!

I wanted to do an update on our doggy Brownley the Cairn Terrier Chihuahua mix. When we got our puppy we had no idea what he might look like and so I tried googling pictures but it is not a very popular breed. He is 7.5 months old now and so I am thinking he has his "grown up" dog look now =)






He is very kid friendly, infact he is taking "quiet time" with the 3 boys right now! They are trying to build a lego bridge for him to fit under and he seems to take it all very patiently. He does like to chew on things that fall on the floor mainly pencils and erasers since school started. He is 90% potty trained with only 1 accident in the last 3 weeks! Praise the Lord because I was starting to get a little frustrated potty training him and then he would just come and pee right in front of my face. There were a couple of days I was getting ready to snap a picture of him and post it on Craigslist...lol. He did get chased and nipped by a bad neighborhood pitbull (the same one that bit me in the spring time). Other than that incident he gets along well with other dogs. That is all the info I have for now on this mixed breed =)

No comments: